Mad Experiments: Escape Room
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Mad Experiments: Escape Room is a multiplayer narrative escape game made for advanced players. This escape room will challenge your puzzle skills.
● Escape 2 rooms solo or with up to 6 players
● Explore and interact with many items to uncover the secrets of the rooms
● Solve puzzles, riddles, and uncover the secrets of these mystical places
● Play as you want: challenge yourself with the 60-min time limit, or take your time and play in Relax mode with unlimited time!
● Use our Discord channel to find other players and communicate with your friends
Chapter 1: The Mansion Lab
You have been "invited" by Professor Cheshire and his assistant Hildegarde to try their new experiments. They are obsessed with people’s minds and want to see how you react to their tests.
Chapter 2: Memory Loss
Cheshire's experimentations damaged your brain and you are now in a coma. Hildegarde wants to help you to wake up by recovering your memory...
Help me to improve the game
Join our Discord to give us your thoughts and ideas on the game, I am here to improve and need your help to keep doing what I love!
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Apr 15, 2020|
|Tags||coop, Escape Game, FPS, Multiplayer, Mystery, Singleplayer, Walking simulator|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Languages||German, English, French, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified)|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.